Every time you pick up the phone, surf the Internet, travel on a motorway, catch a train, bus or tube, or even dial 999; chances are telent have enabled the technology to make this happen.
We'd be delighted to hear from you if you have the following experience:
* MS Office Applications to intermediate/expert level.
* Document Management System.
* Agency Worker Regulations.
* Baseline Personnel Security Standard.
* Process Definition.
* The Compliance Co-ordinator is reporting to the Systems Manager and works within the recruitment function of the telent Human Resources Department to ensure compliance throughout the recruitment of contractor staff.
* The function provides an adaptable approach to the varying recruitment needs of our customers.
* Our experience enables us to support Hiring Managers during the end to end recruitment process, offering advice and guidance on all recruitment issues. Quality is the foundation of our business and it is at the forefront of everything that we do.
* The tracking of people through the new employee screening process.
* Interacting with Resourcers, new employees, and the associated agencies.
* The administration of the Agency Worker Regulations in respect of 12 week rights; determining comparators by liaising with the HR function.
* Ensuring that contractors, where necessary, have current visa/permits
* Reviewing new applications to the approved supplier list. Ensuring that Limited company contractors insurances are current.
* Facilitate employment status determination in respect of IR35.
* Retain records for HMRC and UKVI audit level.
* Maintaining and improving documents used in the daily running of the business, such as Holiday/Movement Log, MD Waivers and Asset List.
* Scheduling the regular management reviews as well as meetings.
* Assist the Systems Manager maintain controlled documents using a document management system and ensuring that documents are up to date at all times, cross referenced and reviewed regularly.
* Owning problems and taking responsibility for solving them.
* Recognising diversity and responding to the needs of different customers.
* Valuing the contribution and different skills/perspectives of all colleagues.
* Continues to work towards goals despite setbacks.
* Delivers work in a professional manner on, or ahead of time without compromise to compliance.
* Sets aside personal planning time, can deal with interruptions.
* Looks beyond the immediate situation - has the foresight to identify the knock-on effects of a particular course of action.
* Understands the implications to the business if procedures/policies are not being followed.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy once we have received sufficient applications.
telent is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to diversity and inclusion
Sunday staff needed***
Seeking a number of staff for a busy modern mail sorting business based in Ryton for Sunday shift
5pm till midnight
Pay rise after 12 weeks
If you think this is something for you please call us on 02476634071 for an interview
Job title: PCV driver
Rate: £9.50 (hourly rate)
Benefits: Opportunity to gain more hours than minimum and possibly have the chance to go permanent with the company.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client, a reputable and well established business are looking for PCV drivers. They are a friendly company who treat their employees very well and have a good reputation in the area.
ABOUT THE ROLE
* You will be responsible to take fares of passengers
* Check tickets and passes
* Help passengers who are having difficulty get on or off the vehicle
* Follow set routes to time
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
* A full driving licence with the right to drive in the UK
* A full PCV and CPC license
* At least one year bus driving experience
* No criminal convictions
* Can communicate well with members of the public
HOW TO APPLY
Feel free to call Jason or Kainatt on o(Apply online only)
Excellent Ongoing Opportunity for Warehouse Operatives***
We are currently looking for warehouse operatives for our Client based in Ryton.
The job role is mainly sorting the parcels but also some other duties will include:
* General Warehouse Operative duties
* Manual Handling
* Working in a safe manner
* Working within a physically demanding environment
* Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
* Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
* Ongoing Day's shifts Monday to Thursday 14.00 till 19.00 (sometimes it can be 13.00 till 20.00)
* Clean, nice environment with on-site parking
* You need to have your own safety boots
If you would like to apply for this job please apply online or call us on 02476634071 and ask for Elena
Working for one of the UKs best coach operators working Tours & Private bookings, lots of work available for the right drivers, Under New Delivery Director.
Must be smart
Must be reliable
Must have no more than 6 points
Must have valid Digital Tachograph Card
Must have valid CPC Card (DQC)
Must have valid PCV entitlement
We have accommodation on all our contracts £x per week inc all bills, depending on location. shared house with own locked bedroom.
Call now (Apply online only) (Apply online only)
Immediate starts for right drivers, good money and long term work & paid weekly into your bank.
PAYE & LTD Company payments available
Java Developer to act as a business analyst in order to interpret and document changing business requirements and in doing so define the solutions. To create configurations in the Mentor Graphics Capital tool suite to meet the documented requirements. To develop tool functionality in the form of configurable reports, metrics, actions and design rules checks. To create interfaces between the Mentor Graphics Capital tool suite and other business and technical applications / systems in the form of of data manipulation/cleansing and import/export functionality.
Core Java programming (J2SE)
XML and XSLT
3+ years knowledge in Java development
Knowledge of Electrical system and harness design Knowledge of Mentor Graphics Capital (preferred but not essential)
Ability to support and engage with end users Ability to manage and structure complex tasks though logical systems of working. Knowledge, experience or understanding of Office tools (Microsoft PowerPoint, Visio, Excel) Understanding of Project management techniques
The successful applicant will be part of the of the Feature Planning team within Vehicle Engineering. The team is responsible for co-ordinating the delivery of new features and technologies onto programmes both through the PCDS process and the Fast to Market feature process. This involves interfacing with various function such as cross-CoC, programme teams, business office, marketing, finance etc. to coordinate early investigations of a features technical feasibility and business case in order to support decision making on feature introduction, roll out and relevant investment. The team also supports Pre-PS and Post-PS programme teams in understanding feature status during the strategy phase of PCDS process.
* Strong Project Management Skills on multiple projects in an Automotive Sector - Risk and Issue Management in an Product Delivery Environment, Stakeholder Management
* Very Strong in Data analytic, Visual Basic, Access, SQL and DOORS. Experienced in configuration management or Database Design
* Automotive Electrical Architecture understanding
* Experience of operating in multi-project Management environment
* Be qualified to degree level or equivalent in a relevant discipline and have experience in an engineering environment.
* PRINCE2 accredited or APM Project Management Qualified (PMQ or APMP)
* An understanding of Electrical Engineering systems, systems integration, system engineering, EE architectures, components, practices and the processes involved with system design/ development within the corporate programme timing standard.
If you are interested please APPLY NOW
UI/ UX Graphic Designer - Warwickshire - Up to £30 ph/ltd (dependent on experience)
Mid weight Creative Designer: Responsible for creating the aesthetic design & animation of the in-car displays Graphical User Interface. The position with the Interface Design team includes the development of future design concepts, the development of a feasible theme, and the creation of graphical and animation masters. The position will require the candidate to lead the development of the in-car display interfaces working closely with the Interior Design team and the Human Machine Interface team to deliver a Design that is premium in execution, exquisitely detailed and highly functional in an automotive application. Working in a new world class automotive design studio the position requires the ability to deliver production quality masters for the full graphical interface and therefore candidates with a high level of skills and experience in either Visual FX, Graphic Design, AE 2D animation and UI/UX are required. Further skills would in areas such as coding, prototyping, mobile experience and 3D cad are useful additions and will benefit your application but are not essential for the role.
* Expert level 2D Skills in Photoshop & Illustrator
* High level demonstrable drawing/sketching skills
* Background and interest in UI and vehicle UI
New Media, VFX, Vehicle design or Graphic design degree or HND essential
When applying please send your CV and up to date portfolio, along with salary requirements, notice period and confirmation that you are eligible to work in the UK with no time limits or restrictions.
For more information about the role, or to apply please contact Gemma Gregson - Jonathan Lee Design Services tel: (Apply online only) or email .
Teacher of Mandarin
Based in Warwickshire
Daily Rate £125 - £190
We are seeking a responsible individual to teach a High School Chinese Mandarin. The teacher is expected to perform all of the regular duties of a classroom teacher during this time period. Examples of the duties include, but are not limited to taking attendance, writing and executing lesson plans, grading student work, communicating with parents, etc. The candidate must have at minimum of one year prior experience in the field of classroom teaching. This opportunity can lead to regular employment with our schools for the candidates that have been selected.
Teaching GCSE and after school lessons would be required.
Clarence Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to have an enhanced DBS check in line with the Government’s Keeping Children Safe in Education guidelines (2014)