Job Title: Principal Engineer - Low Voltage Small Power
Location: Gaydon, Warwickshire
Rate: Up to £31.81 Ph Ltd/Umbrella Company
Employment Type: Contract
Hours: Standard 40 Hours Per Week
The role is the Principal Engineer responsible for Low Voltage, Small Power and lighting design, equipment selection and specification, installation management & supervision and commissioning, covering all aspects from the substation out to the end terminal devices Responsible for the development of the electrical LV, small power and lighting strategy and specification and its dissemination across all technologies within manufacturing, via the technology forums. The strategy will be developed to include, but not limited to: - Electrical Design Project & Site Management Electrical Manufacture & Installation Electrical Commissioning Spares Strategy Maintenance Strategy Innovation People
Substantial demonstrable experience in: LV distribution, the design, installation and commissioning of such systems. small power, the design, installation and commissioning of such systems. Lighting, the design, installation and commissioning of such systems.
* Comprehensive knowledge of the latest electrical regulatory and statutory regulation, the likes of IEE Wiring Regulations, PUWER, etc.
* Substantial experience of electrical design in: LV distribution systems and small power, lighting and the associated control systems
* Substantial experience of electrical project & site management.
* Familiar with running large and complex electrical projects to a very tight timescales and to high standards of site installation
* Substantial experience of electrical project commissioning.
* Familiar with commissioning and handing over large and complex electrical projects in a manufacturing environment.
* Achieving throughput metrics and quality standards Substantial Comprehensive knowledge of the IEE Wiring Regulations and holding a Regulations + Test and inspection certificate
* Holding a current HV certificate.
* Qualified to Authorized or Senior Authorized to isolate HV supplies
* Experience in Automation & Control systems including PLC and SCADA systems
* Experience in CE marking of design and product
* Experience of acting as the Principal Contractor and a full understanding of the responsibilities under this role
* Experience in HV distribution, the design, installation and commissioning of such systems
* Experience to design deliver and maintain Building Management Systems (BMS), outside of SCADA or Facmon E
* Experience in working for or with a line builder to deliver complete automated lines Tool room, machining and fitting expertise
* Knowledge of Maintenance Management Systems
Do not miss out on your chance of interview – APPLY NOW!
Our Clients are unable to provide sponsorship for Tier 2 General Visas; therefore, only candidates eligible to work in the UK need apply!
Caresoft Global Limited operates as an Employment Business and Employment Agency.
We are an independent highly-experienced recruitment consultancy dedicated to specialist markets within the Automotive, Aerospace, Agricultural & Construction Industries.
No terminology within this advert is intended to unlawfully discriminate on the grounds of age, sex, race or disability and we welcome all applications