Tradewind are Recruiting!! Are you an experienced TA or LSA looking to progress in your career?
Tradewind Recruitment is currently looking for a hardworking, ambitious Teaching Assistant to join this thriving 2 form entry Junior School in Watford to start ASAP. This is a full time, long-term role salary of £12,675 to £16,575.
This school is a small school with a skilled and committed staff. Over the past 2 years the school has been on an amazing journey culminating with its good OFSTED report in December and aim to next become amazing. They have a very warm and welcoming approach with all staff being long term members of staff.
The school is seeking a TA that can support the class teacher. You will be required to provide small group, 121 and general support across KS1 and 2 where required. There are approximately 27% SEN in the school so you will need strong behaviour management and a caring understanding nature. Strengths in Maths and English and experience in teaching phonics are all preferred.
The School is based in Watford which is a large town in the Home Counties close the the M1 with a main train station with excellent links into Central London as well as very well connected bus routes. The school itself is set back on a side round with a large carpark too.
As an employee of this school you can expect to be considered one of the family. The Head teacher is very keen to retain and develop all her staff so this is a great opportunity for someone who really wants to excel. Tradewind will be liaising with the school to offer the very best in CPD courses to ensure you reach you maximum potential.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
• The Successful applicant will ideally hold Cache level 3 +
• Have over 1 years TA experience
• Degree Qualified
• Excellent English and Maths skills
• Must have legal right to work in the UK
• This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
How to Apply
Click ‘Apply now’ to be considered for this great position as TA in Watford, Hertfordshire or for more information about the role, contact Cherie Kelly on (Apply online only) We look forward to hearing from you and helping take you on the next step of your teaching career.
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer