A leading professional services client based in Watford are seeking Recruitment Assistants to join their Interview arranging team on a 12 month FTC and 9 month FTC.
Your main responsibility will involve coordinating all stages of interviews for internal and external candidates applying for vacancies within the Firm. You will take ownership and act as the key contact for all queries and actions necessary to support the end to end interview process, whilst ensuring we deliver an exceptional level of service and is maintained in accordance to tight timescales.
Role and Responsibilities
* Communicate the full interview process to the candidate at each stage, ensuring they are fully aware of all details.
* You will proactively build rapport with your Recruiters, the agencies, the key contacts within your client group and direct applicants.
* Liaising with your relevant Recruiters Agencies, direct applicants and key business contacts, keeping them updated on progress at all times as well as raising and addressing any issues in a timely manner.
* Ensure you are proficient with key processes and approaches, providing guidance as appropriate to relevant parties
* Take full ownership for arranging the full end to end interview process from B-E grades for your specified client groups.
* Understand the various interview processes for your particular client group, ensuring you have in depth knowledge of the various types of interviews you need to arrange (telephone interviews, video conferencing, Halo, face to face, Assessment Centres etc.)
* You will use the Recruitment system to manage your daily workload and ensure it is kept up to date and all relevant information is uploaded.
* Use the MRM system to book all rooms for the interviews to take place in various offices. Where additional equipment or refreshments are required, you will need to ensure these are all requested in advance.
* You will also be responsible for processing all candidate interview expenses, ensuring any outstanding payments are chased and processed in a timely manner.
* Take a commercial, considered stance escalating issues as appropriate to a Senior Recruitment Assistant before escalation to the relevant HR Business Advisor.
* Prioritise workload in accordance to urgency and adhere to agreed SLAs.
* Ensuring work is accurate first time and that all requirements are met.
* Manage high volumes of work independently, proactively seeking additional help from other team members if required.
* Manage workload and own diary
Qualifications and Skills
* Have an ability to build relationships and communicate with people at all levels;
* High levels of resilience, with experience of working in a highly pressurised client centric environment;
* Effectively work with minimal supervision;
* Possess exceptional attention to detail;
* Be an excellent communicator - written and verbal;
* Have strong organisational, literacy and numeracy skills;
* Ability to prioritise task list;
* Have a good degree of IT proficiency, including; Microsoft Excel and SAP or equivalent HR system.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK