My client, a global giant within the technology industry, is looking for an Employee Lifecycle to join there team in Watford, on a 6 months FTC.
* Develop and maintain strong client relationships with the PeopleCentre clients, specifically our People Leaders (PLs), HR Business Contacts and our colleagues within the HR Centre’s of Excellence, Finance, Payroll and Benefits teams, ensuring that their expectations are managed and met, maintaining an effective level of communication to ensure that they feel well informed;
* Develop knowledge of HR policy and practice so that incoming work can be processed and queries resolved at the first point of contact, keeping up to date with any legislative, policy or process changes;
* Take full ownership of your work, adhering to service level agreements (SLAs), and ensuring that error rates are kept to a minimum;
* Responsible for inputting and updating information onto the Firm’s SAP HR system, ensuring all relevant fields are accurately completed in line with relevant payroll deadlines and client expectations;
* Coach less experienced colleagues and new joiners on key policies and processes and our documented ‘Ways of Working’, providing guidance as appropriate;
* In addition to your designated HR process group you will be expected to take on additional responsibilities for project work and processes that fall outside of the key process group’s e.g. Scribing for disciplinary hearings, sickness absence case
Skills and experience required
* A minimum of 1 years’ HR administration experience in a customer facing, high volume, fast moving, responsive and agile operation;
* Data entry experience in SAP HR;
* Developed communication skills and experience of working with people at all levels;
* Strong attention to detail and high levels of accuracy;
* Ability to remain accountable for your own work, ensuring SLAs are met and using initiative to address risks before they become issues;
* A proven team player, who enjoys supporting colleagues;
* A passion for a first class service provision, striving for excellence at all times;
A proactive individual who has the ability to manage their workload, plan and prioritise as needed.
If you feel you fit the above criteria, please apply today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK