Supply Chain Customer Service Specialist - 12 Month Contract
I’m currently recruiting for a successful FMCG Company based in Watford, they’re a premium manufacturer and international distributor, looking for a strong Sales Administrator with experience in Supply Chain. Most importantly were looking for a candidate that shares the company’s values with an ethical approach to their work.
What can we offer you?
* Competitive salary
* 25 days holiday
* Private healthcare
* Pension scheme
* + Many more benefits
What does the job involve?
* Take ownership of any issues with the PO dates, if a customer delivery date changes liaise internally with planning, updating system, and communicating to the customer.
* When required raise sundry invoices and/or credit notes communicating with account managers and customers once complete.
* Daily interaction with customers regarding orders/deliveries resolving any issues.
* Ensuring system is always updated with latest agreed customer date.
* Work together with planning to ensure we are optimising production and customer needs.
* Support sales team with any customer supply chain initiatives, in some cases lead new initiatives to improve WOW between Fleet and Customer.
* Provide customers with regular communication with regards to their orders.
* Develop a clear understanding of the Fleet supply chain and our customers supply chains to ensure we are maximizing efficiency for both parties.
* Minute taking when required.
* Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or related discipline preferred.
* Experience in logistics/customer service environment.
* Knowledge of working in a supply chain environment – transport, warehousing, distribution as these will be key stakeholders in this role.
Key attributes were looking for?
* Sales forecasting experience
* Experience in a fast paced, high growth environment
* Collaborative Team player
* Analytical problem solver
* Strong interpersonal, negotiation and influencing skills
* Results orientated and organised with the ability to plan and deliver against deadlines
* Proven analytical, planning and problem solving skills
* Strong IT systems knowledge and skills including Excel skills (analysis, pivot table, formulas)
* Ability to form and maintain excellent customer relationships
* Pro-active, highly professional communication skills internally and externally.
If you feel you fit this criteria, apply today!
Up to £25,000 per annum
25 days holiday
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer