Finance Manager, Watford, Hertfordshire, 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
£55- £60kpa Plus Great Benefits- £5k car allowance
Our client, one of the leading employers of choice in the local area are looking to recruit a talented and driven technically strong Finance Manager to cover maternity, for a period of 12 months.
Working as part of the Finance team, this key role will have a variety of responsibilities, including providing insight to senior internal and external stakeholders, providing statutory accounting guidance to various teams, working on ad-hoc strategic projects.
Key Duties Inc:-
* Preparation of the month end results including performing journals, balance sheet reconciliations, investigation of budget vs actual variations and supporting the preparation of forecasts.
* Confidently and independently respond to queries relating to month end and full year results to Group Finance, the Business Unit Managers and to the auditors during year end audit.
* Perform balance sheet reconciliations and maintenance of fixed assets.
* Assist with the budgeting and forecasting process.
* Various ad-hoc projects with the FC, FD and the CFO.
To be successful in this role, you must have demonstrable experience of monthly and quarterly management reporting and year end accounts. Strong technical accounting skills are a must, in line with IFRS with good knowledge of finance systems.
Future prospects are excellent within the brand, who have an excellent working culture and have a glowing reputation in the market place.
Vitae Financial Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy