Sustainability Advisor - Birmingham
12 Month Contract
Salary up to £35,000 per annum + benefits
Penguin Recruitment is working alongside a leading construction company to bring in a Sustainability Advisor based in their Solihull office. This role is Maternity cover, and is a contract up to 12 months.
In your new role you will be completing a variety of tasks and duties, such as BREEAM Assessments, provide sustainability advice to the region, undertake site-visits, and more.
To be considered for this role, you will ideally:
* Have BREEAM Experience
* Preferably be a BREEAM Accredited Professional
* Hold a relevent degree
* Be passionate and committed about sustainability
Our client will offer their new sustainability advisor a competitive starting salary plus generous benefits package.
Interested? To discuss this position or other roles in the Sustainability Sector, please contact Sam Harris on (Apply online only), or email a copy of your CV over and we will be in touch shortly
An opportunity has arisen for an English Teacher in Birmingham for a Ofsted rated ‘Good’ School. Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Are you a committed and passionate teacher who can teach English to Key Stage 3 & Key Stage 4(KS3/KS4)? Are you looking for a role ASAP? If so please get in touch to see how Tradewind can help.
We are currently working with a large secondary school with an excellent reputation in Birmingham who are seeking to appoint an English teacher to start work ASAP. The post is long term with the opportunity to go permanent for the right person. The Head Teacher is looking for someone with a positive attitude to teaching, an enthusiastic and dynamic approach and has high expectations of learning.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment and a genuine chance to make a real difference. The school will be renovating their English Department over the summer so you’ll have access to brand new resources and equipment. The school have excellent opportunities to progress and grow = Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
By registering with Tradewind, we can offer you:
• We attract top education talent and in return offer top rates of pay
• We care about your training and development more than any other agency – which is why we can offer you more certified CPD courses than any other education recruitment agency, 25 to be exact! That’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor
• Great referral scheme – recommend a friend and earn up to *£100
• Full interview preparation and assistance – so you’re fully prepped and confident, increasing your chances of success
• Help with lesson planning - our support doesn’t stop once we’ve secured you a placement
• Online Portal for your timesheets and log your availability
• Free social and networking events to get to know your peers and consultants
To be considered for this role or to gain further information please get in touch with Matt on (Apply online only) or email
Tradewind Recruitment is a Sunday Times Top 100 employer – stopping at nothing to ensure our candidates, clients and employees come first. At Tradewind you will have access to 25 fully certified CPD courses, that’s 18 more than our next nearest competitor, all focused on making you the best you can be. We have the very best people available to take your call and look after you every step of the way. We pride ourselves on exceptional service and take the time to really get to know you. Put simply; we listen, we learn, we deliver. Why? Because our people matter most.
We specialise in matching Teachers and Support Staff to their dream job, and help Primary, Secondary and SEN schools recruit for a wide range of roles across our 11 offices in the UK, including: London, the West Midlands, the North West, East Anglia, the North East, the South West, Yorkshire, the Midlands, Herts and Bucks.
Awarded REC Audited Education gold standard - Tradewind Recruitment are committed to Safeguarding and are also a proud Equal Opportunities Employer
Our client is an Internation Bank is looking to hire a Relationship Officer to join their team in Birmingham;
* Business generation for the Branch Banking channel.
* Need analysis, managing and growing relationships of key customers.
* Adherence to compliance policies and organization’s standard operating procedures.
* Undertaking projects and assignment from time to time as directed by Supervisor.
Area of Responsibility:
* Enhance the relationship value of existing customers and offer Bank’s products and services following a need-based approach.
* Manage an identified set of customer portfolio of Personal as well as Business customers for business generation and effective customer service.
* Identification of prospect customers to offer products and services as per their need and increase customer base through acquisitions and deepening.
* Active daily engagement with customers through outbound telephone calls, emails and physical meetings.
* Delivery of assigned business goals as agreed with the supervisor, with specific focus on Loan Against Property Disbursements, Business Banking acquisitions and fee , Retail remittances, Deposit origination and any other goals as agreed with supervisor.
* Lead generation, acquisition and managing Salary Corporate relationships and Account acquisitions thereof, for Branch Channel.
* To maintain a professional relationship with existing account holders and mapped portfolio of customers on an ongoing basis.
* Servicing of branch customers and processing financial and non financial service requests from customers, as and when needed for the smooth operation of the branch.
* Ensuring requisite compliance with all applicable rules and regulations including specifically to KYC, AML requirements in line with the policies and procedures ofBank.
* To understand the market needs and give feedback to the Product Development Team to streamline process and product gaps.
* Coordination with respective internal and external stakeholders, when required for effective product and service delivery.
* People Related : Interaction with Team members, Customer Service Manager, Branch Manager, Marketing Personnel, Compliance Personnel, Operations Personnel
* Operational Related: Adhere to all policies and procedures for transactional banking, AML and KYC.
* Selling skills
* Preparing and Making presentations
* Ability to engage in a conversation
* Managing MIS
* Ability to work on Microsoft excel and access
* Knowledge of bank’s products and services
* Knowledge of bank’s procedures and processes
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and a team player
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to any situation or change
* Fast learner, energetic, and results-oriented
* Problem solver with good judgement
* Flexibility to travel for client meetings and other official assignments
* Professional, honest and efficient
* Conduct customer’s business professionaly and keep their financial information confidential
* Work well under pressure
* Drive for results
* Interpersonal Effectiveness and Influencing Skills
* Process Orientation
* Analytical Thinking
SCCM Application Packaging Technician – 3 Months Contract - Birmingham - START W/C 17th DECEMBER
This SCCM Consultant / SCCM Engineer role will include the Design, Implementation, Deployment, Support, and Testing.
You will be assisting the rollout of new software, upgrading existing installations and removing applications where necessary for a Global Organisation in the very early phases of this Global Rollout
SCCM 2012+ (System Centre Configuration Manager)
SCCM setup and administration
SCCM Image Development
Windows 10 - Plan, build, installation, rollout abd troubleshoot
SCCM Application Deployment
Windows 10 Operating System Experience
Experience working in O365
This is a 3 months contract, with an immediate interview and start date.
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please APPLY NOW for a no obligation chat with your VIQU Consultant. Additionally, you can contact Mike McEvoy, by exploring the VIQU IT Recruitment website.
If you know someone who would be ideal for this role, by way of showing our appreciation, VIQU is offering an introduction fee up to £1,000 once your referral has successfully started work with our client (terms apply).
To be the first to hear about other exciting opportunities, technology and recruitment news, please also follow us at ‘VIQU IT Recruitment’ on LinkedIn, and Twitter: @VIQU_UK
6 x PRODUCTION OPERATIVES REQUIRED IN LEAMINGTON SPA
Paying £8.75 per hour
Overtime available during peaks – paying TIME AND A HALF AND DOUBLE TIME!
+ATTENDANCE BONUS - £15.00 PER WEEK
3 x morning and 3 x night shifts available!
Experience working in production environment
Excellent communication skills
Flexibility in hours
High attention to detail
Own transport required due to location
Please call Zuzanna at Interaction Recruitment on 02476230800
Purchase Ledger Clerk
Optima Plus Recruitment are representing an organisation in Stoke on Trent with the recruitment of an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk. This role will initially be based on a 6 month contract however there is a possibility that it will extend. Based in their head office you will be working as part of a dedicated Purchase Ledger and wider Finance team however you will have direct responsibility for a set ledger and all associated tasks.
Working in a warm and friendly office and as part of a busy finance department, the successful applicant will be responsible for ensuring accurate maintenance of the purchase ledger and processing of and payment of invoices. You will be solely response for an area of the Purchase Ledger function therefore experience of working in a similar role is essential.
Key responsibilities include:
* Matching, batching and coding of a high volume of invoices
* Resolving queries and raising credit notes for suppliers
* Identify and resolve invoices queries
* Liaise with departments and suppliers regarding queries
* Process payment runs
* Reconcile supplier statements
* Prepare reports for month end
* File invoices and statements
* Additional support across finance on ad hoc project work as required.
This is a contract role therefore candidates must be available to interview week commencing 17/12/18 and start in the contract at the beginning of 2019. For additional information please contact Kerri-Ann Hargreaves