Jark Recruitment are currently looking for two Painter and Decorators in the Kept Town area of Brighton.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years experience as a Painter and Decorator and will have their own brushes.
For more information please contact Bethany on (Apply online only) or text 07920206221
Jark Recruitment are working as an employment business on behalf of this client
CSCS CONSTRUCTION LABOURERS REQUIRED - BRIGHTON
CSCS Labourers required in BRIGHTON. Competitive rates of pay on offer with the opportunity of long term work. Please call 3D Personnel on 02380406322
3D Personnel are seeking CSCS General Labourers for a site in BRIGHTON
All candidates must:
* Hold a CSCS card
* Have full PPE
* Be hard working, reliable and punctual
* Have good communication skills and be able to work alone on your own initiative or as part of a team
Front End Web Developer / Banner Developer – Contract – Brighton – Negotiable Day Rate
We are currently seeking a Front End / Creative Developers to help with the production of HTML Banner Builds and Front-End Web Development (WordPress). This is a freelance position to cover around 1-3 weeks work and requires and immediate start.
The ideal person will have experience of Front End Development, Direct Display Banners, Landing Page Design and Build.
Experience in Veeva would be considered an advantage.
Rate is negotiable subject to demonstrable experience. (Portfolio, Web Links, etc.)
What are we looking for?
* Veeva (Ideal but not essential)
Optima Site Solutions Require
6 X CCDO Labourers with asbestos awareness to work on a project in Brighton (BN1)
Duties will include demolition work, strip out and general labouring work.
Working hours will be approximately 9 hours a day, Monday to Friday + Weekends.
This project is for a duration of 8 weeks. Good rates are available on this job.
CCDO is required.
Previous experience is essential
We are looking for a telehandler fork lift driver to start ASAP on a site in Brighton or another site in Crawley.
This is for a 2-3 year contract with long term work on site. Negotiable rates of pay.
Please contact Scott on (Apply online only) immediately if you are available.
Alternatively send us your online application / CV
PURPOSE OF YOUR JOB
To work within established procedures to ensure delivery of an efficient and accurate administrative service in accordance with operational service level agreements (SLAs) or deadlines.
* Works within established operational procedures to deliver objectives and perform consistently against service level agreements (SLAs).
* Responds to first line enquiries from customers or colleagues relating to regional activities, ensuring the best possible service is provided.
* Extracts specified information from documents or adds appropriate standard coding and attachments to documents to support an administrative process.
* Compile simple summaries of information relating to documents processed to support reporting requirements.
* Locates and extracts information from files and records as requested to support analytical or reporting requirements.
* Undertake word processing duties, including formatting letters, memos and reports to an acceptable standard of accuracy and timeliness
* Ensure processes are followed for the management of information so all data is accurately captured and stored in accordance with data protection requirements.
* Performs any other administrative duties (e.g. filing, photocopying, scanning), working flexibly in response to changing operational demands to support customer focused service delivery.
* Knowledge of or and understanding of Employability led programmes that specialise in working with people with health conditions and disabilities.
Knowledge and experience
* Experience of general office administrative duties within a welfare to work environment, including experience of similar processes
* Experience of answering first line queries and providing customer focused service delivery
* Experience in the use of Microsoft office packages
£16-18k dependent upon experience
Engineering Direct are needing 3x Labourers to start a shop refurbishment on Monday 21st August for a 8 week plus contract in Brighton.
Must have CSCS card and own PPE
Job Duties include helping out trades on site, shop rip out, Loading skips and general Labouring Duties.
Please call Cath on (Apply online only) ASAP
Electro / Mechanical Technician Fitter
17876 Brighton and Hove Contract From £11 to £14
Company based nr Brighton require good Electro/Mech Fitters.
Require experience of previously carrying Electro / Mechanical Technician Fitter
- experience within an mechanical build / assembly / fitting role.
- Ability to read and understand engineering/technical drawings and processes
- experience of simple electrical assembly / installation (using pre built cable assemblies / simple looms)
- Able to work well in a team
- Basic IT skills.
- Ability to complete required documentation and records in a timely manner.
- Own tools
This is a very long term and ongoing contract for the right person
Rate Between £11 - £ 14.00 (doe)
This is only a brief overview of this varied & interesting role, please apply for full details
You will be working for a very well established and well respected organisation
We are currently looking for Bathroom Fitters/Experienced Multi-Skilled Plumbers for regular long-term contract work in the PO postcode.
Our client are one of the leading bathroom installation companies in the UK and can offer continuity of work for as long as you need it.
You will be fitting easy access showers and walk in baths in domestic properties. There will be tiling involved so experience of this is essential.
You are paid on a day-rate basis (details above) and this is paid into your selected account every fortnight.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity please contact Mike on the details below