What you will do
Customer Connection Operatives to support the existing engineers to Install and Commission Intruder, Access Control, CCTV and Fire Alarm systems for our exciting range of customers commercial, industrial, public sector and blue chip customers.
We offer our engineers the opportunity to work for a market leading brand, with incomparable career opportunities.
At ADT, we are passionate about making a positive impact on the lives of people all over the world. How do we do this? By working together to provide the most advanced security solutions. By protecting people and the environment. By giving back in the communities we live in. By solving today’s challenges while constantly asking “what’s next?”
At ADT, security is in our DNA. As the UK’s leading fire and security provider, it’s no surprise we’re at the forefront of cutting-edge solutions that protect homes and businesses. To keep us ahead of our competitors, we’re constantly evolving. And to help us do this we need people who think the same; people with the desire to play their part in making the world a safer place.
ADT are the name people trust to protect what’s precious to them. We safeguard over 210,000 UK properties and more than 2,000 new customers each month put their faith in us.
How you will do it
• Working with us to create a Zero Harm environment by maintaining a safe and secure work place and adhering to safe practices.
• Working with the engineers installing and commissioning systems, building upon your knowledge of Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Door Entry and Access Control Systems.
• Deliver a high class customer experience by providing a high standard of customer service, including problem solving whilst building customer relationships and identifying sales opportunities from which you can earn personal reward.
What we look for
• To provide excellent Customer Service to meet the expectations and requirements of both the internal and external customers, establishing and maintaining effective relationships with customers
• To work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property, loss of unused materials and to clean up any debris from your work returning faulty batteries for correct disposal to the office.
• Calling the customer ahead of the scheduled Inspection
• Promote ADT as a market leader, with a positive brand image, by presenting customers with a positive image of ADT employees through your behaviors (in accordance with Johnson Controls values).
• Maintain comprehensive mileage and expenses documentation, e.g. timesheets
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested by line manager
• Be reliable, trustworthy, self-motivated with the ability to work alone as well as in a team.
• Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
• Hold a full UK driving License and have the ability to lift and climb ladders