Senior Agile Project Manager -Brighton - £250 - £300pd
People Source are looking for a Senior Project Manager with an extensive Agile background to take on a role with a Multi-National software Solutions company in Brighton.
Our client pride themselves on Making Lives Better through E-Learning and are looking for a Senior Project Manager to help do just that.
Ideally, you'll have experience in the E-Learning sector but if you have at least 3 years' experience working in a similar fast-paced, project oriented digital agency, trained in Agile methodologies, we'd love to talk to you.
Day to day, you'll be working collaboratively with designers, developers and graphic artists to deliver projects on budget against challenging timelines. Longer term, you'll contribute toward improving processes and supporting our transition toward a more agile way of working.
* Excellent customer service skills
* Strong relationship building skills and open and honest communication style
* Confident and approachable
* Hardworking and flexible
* Open to a culture of feedback and continuous improvement
* Able to resolve conflicts with immediacy and sensitivity
* Good at negotiating with both internal and external customers
* Able to adapt working style to meet the needs of others
* Experience in time management techniques
* Extensive hands-on experience of project planning, Prince 2 and knowledge of Agile techniques
* Trained in Agile methodologies
* Excellent financial planning skills
Your main responsibilities will be to:
* Drive, lead and deliver multiple high profile projects whilst always looking to exceed customer expectations
* Handle stretching timescales and fast turnaround times with ease
* Understand your customers world and your joint steps to achieving success
* Manage the project budget and take responsibility for the bottom line, whilst openly and honestly communicating clearly to the team and customer on the project finances
* Ensure we deliver on specification and to our quality assurance standards
* Identify risks and proactively seek to mitigate them with the customer and the bottom line in mind
* Report project progress, financial performance and your customers' happiness to the senior management team on a weekly basis
* Drive collaboration within the project management team, and help resource plan projects & manage resource conflicts in an honest and impartial manner where required
* Ensure project closure reports are completed and lessons learnt analysis carried out
* Work with Business Development colleagues to define and respond to customer requests including cost calculations, solution definition, third party requirements and delivery (including on-going support)
* Ensure project adheres to project management standards, with project documentation, plans and budget produced in a timely manner
In return our client offers:
*£250 - £300pd
* 6 month initial contract
This is a great opportunity to join a successful tech company at a really exciting point of growth. If you closely match the skills and experience outlined and you'd like to be considered for the role, pleas respond to this advert or send your up to date CV to:
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas