Here at TPA we are very excited to be able offer the position of Systems Engineer
Job Location – Brighton, UK
Responsibilities of the role:
* System requirement definition and sub system de-composition, working with customers in an IPT context
* Working within the IPT structure to ensure requirements can be achieved
* Managing requirements and verification analysis via established tools and methodologies. Ensuring the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints (VCRI, Compliance Matrix, Verification Matrix and other similar tools for the demonstration of requirements achievement).
* Undertaking technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk and supportability and effectiveness analyses at all levels of total system “product” to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal.
* Preparation of documentation with the end goal of system qualification and product certification.
* Producing plans/schedules in line with the Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) and in conjunction with the Programme Manager and or allocated resources including bid support.
* Performing integration and/or test of all components, ensuring electrical and physical compatibility to meet program technical, schedule and cost objectives.
* Providing concise and robust systems requirements database to customer and equipment owners, generation of requirements metrics to support KPI’s and management reporting
* Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specification
* Supporting new business growth in promoting the company's capability to customers, in investigating possible opportunities and in preparation of responses to customer Requests for Proposal
Experience & Skills:
* Substantial aerospace industry experience in a systems requirements engineering environment
* A degree in Maths, Physics or related engineering field is required, or equivalent working experience
* Substantial of experience working within the guidelines of government specifications, handbooks and applications
* System design including architectures, performance analysis and integration aspects.
* Awareness of DOORS.
* Awareness of Project Lifecycle including NPI.
* Awareness of Safety including FMECA, FRACAS, DRACAS, Hazard Analysis, Safety Assessments etc.
* Knowledge of Design Verification Activities, Certification within the aerospace industry.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance relevant to the country of the position. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We are proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws.
To hear more about this excellent company and opportunity, apply through the link and we will call you to discuss in more detail