My client is looking for a Senior Engineer to work on a newly secured civil engineering scheme in Brighton
As a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for:
Supervision and monitoring the use of robotic EDM’s and all associated setting out and surveying duties on site
Leading Toolbox Talks
Site Engineers will report directly into you and in turn you will report to the Site Agent on site.
Overseeing and being responsible for all site staff and subcontractors as well as attending client meetings
Management of subcontractors and logistics
Producing a high level of paperwork e.g. RAMS, ITP's, RFI's etc.
Checking the quality of the works completed on site.
Main contractor experience within civil engineering projects.
Degree qualification or equivalent
Valid CSCS ticket
A civil engineering main contractor are seeking a General Foreman to work on a project based in Sussex
The ideal candidate will have civils and earthworks experience
The ideal candidate would be in possession of SMSTS/SSSTS, CSCS and First Aid.
* Communicate with site teams
* Manage the construction works
* Liaise with people on site, client and stakeholders
* Assist in the planning process
* Implement and ensure compliance with company procedures and standards (reporting, risk management, finance, HR and SHEQ)
* Ensure that work is carried out safely to all safety, health, environmental management systems implemented by the project
* Reviewing drawings and specifications before work starts.
* Raising technical queries to the designers.
* Maintaining a register of technical queries and responses.
* Maintaining a drawing register and ensuring the latest drawings are being used.
* Producing quality check sheets to control the quality of the work.
* Setting out the works.
* Issuing permits to dig
* Checking the quality of the work as it progresses.
* Making concrete cubes and arrange testing.
* Maintain a register of site sketches.
* Mark up construction drawings with red line as built information.
* CSCS card
* Previous site engineering experience.
* Competent IT skills with the MS Office software packages
* A natural forward planner who is comfortable communicating with their colleagues and external companies
* A logical, organised and understanding individual who can deal responsibly and make responsible decisions
* Able to work at high concentration levels to ensure ‘right 1st time’
* Can prioritise with good time management
* A team player who can enjoy a challenge
* AutoCAD skills.
* 3D modelling skills
Relaxed and friendly office based near Preston Park, Brighton are looking for an immediately available Accounts Assistant to cover maternity on an initial 12 month fixed term contract, £25-28k doe. Working in a small team this is a busy role with minimum supervision, so our client needs someone who can hit the ground running. You will be involved with:
* Purchase ledger processing
* Weekly banking sheet processing
* Reconciliation of site cash on a weekly basis
* Supports the finance team , Company Accountant and Finance Director in the production of the Monthly management accounts and annual financial statements
* Support the Operations team in their management of the sites
* Liaison internally with all aspects of the head office function in preparation and understanding of the monthly management accounts, weekly payments and weekly figures
* Liaise externally with suppliers
* Liaise externally with site contactor managers
* Ensure individual weekly and monthly responsibilities are completed diligently, accurately and in a timely manner
* Assist the finance team and Company Accountant with ad hoc matters
* Ensure all transactions comply with VAT regulations
* Ensure all weekly payroll transactions and records comply with employment law and regulatory requirements and assisting in the annual reporting
* Act as key contact for all weekly payroll matters
* Produce as required any ad hoc reports required by the Operations team, or management
* Responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the data held within the finance systems and the security of the related data
* Recommend improvements to financial accounting and transaction processes of the organisation
* Updating of the fixed asset register of the organisation
* Ensure key financial processes are properly documented and updated
* Bank reconciliations
* Allocation of payments
* Raising sales ledger invoices
* Contra-ing and reconciling sale and purchase ledger accounts with the cash books for each site.
* Processing of invoices and preparation of payment run for review, remittance advice emails and fielding queries from suppliers
* Complete supplier statements
* Upload invoices onto Sage
* Journal entries as required
* Office administration, answering the phone etc.
* Controlling petty cash
* Posting of prepayments and accruals for monthly management accounts
* Opening and distributing post
* Matching delivery notes to invoices
* Keeping the office and working environment tidy and organised
* Knowledge sharing and teaching trainee accounts assistants
* Process cleaning orders
* Use the ‘till pc’ to extract information to assist in reconciling site cash to Z reports
* A financial background is desirable, AAT qualified is an advantage but not necessary
* Strong finance system skills including advanced Excel skills and Sage experience
* Good written, telephone, email and face to face communication skills able to communicate financial matters to non-technical experts
* Team player, able to work with colleagues across the organisation
* Hands on approach with desire to ‘muck in’ if needed
* A positive can do approach and personable to build working relationships
* Strong organisational skills and ability to manage their workload and time
This is a full time role working Monday – Friday, 9-5.30pm, 22 days holiday, pension, £25-28k doe, to start immediately.
Tate is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
We are looking to recruit education professionals that would be interested and available to work on board cruise ships throughout the school holidays.
This is a fantastic opportunity for teachers, teaching assistants, nursery nurses and anyone who holds a level 3 childcare qualification or above, to utilise their qualifications working on board a cruise ship over the school holidays in places like the Caribbean all whilst being paid.
The next period we are looking to recruit for would be to work over the Easter holidays, however we are constantly looking to recruit all year round to cover half terms, Easter holidays and the summer period.
The job role is less educational based and more fun related, making sure children and teenagers have the holiday of a lifetime, but always keeping the safety and wellbeing of the holiday makers as a priority at all times.
If you are interested please apply for the advert asap and I will be in touch to have a quick telephone interview and hopefully get you on your way to becoming a crew member.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
- QTS and QTLS
- Level 3 Teaching Assistants
- Level 3 Nursery Nurses and Practitioners
- 1 years + experience working with children
- Sailing around the world to numerous destinations
- Food, Accommodation and Uniform costs included
- Extra Income throughout the school holidays
- Gaining invaluable experience
If you are interested in this fantastic opportunity, please apply for the position via the link, or alternatively call The Education Network (Barnsley/Sheffield Branch) and speak to Paul Zivkovic.
The Education Network is committed to Safer Recruitment and recruits to Compliance+ standards. Any appointment will be subject to an enhanced DBS check in addition to other safeguarding checks. The Education Network is an equal opportunities employer. The Education Network is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy
360 Driver with valid cpcs needed to start long term project with us near Brighton at the end of February.
Good pay, working on a busy commercial site operating machinery above 10 tonne
Call Sinti on (phone number removed) or Carl (phone number removed) for more details
Ground worker with valid cscs card needed to start project with us on 25th February.
Long term project on commercial site.
Call Sinti on (phone number removed) or Carl (phone number removed) for more details
Being a ‘Country Cousin’ means being more than a carer. It means being a friend and companion who gives our clients the chance to live life to the full. It also means having the flexibility to choose when and where you work. It’s independence for those you care for – and freedom for you too.
What is a Country Cousin?
Put simply, a ‘Country Cousin’ is a handpicked live in carer who provides support in all areas of domestic and personal care. It’s someone who’ll look after shopping, cooking and our clients’ personal hygiene – but also understand their interests and anticipate their needs.
Being a Cousin is an exceptional opportunity to make a positive difference in every way – but that’s not the only benefit to being part of our team. Because you’ll be self-employed, you can choose your clients and when you work. This way, you can pick hours that fit with other commitments such as family life. And what’s more, you can expect highly competitive pay with all your expenses paid. At Country Cousins, we’ll reward your skills and recognise your hard work.
Could I join the team?
To make sure you’re matched with the right person, we’ll be looking closely at your talents. Your cooking skills, hobbies and personal qualities will all influence our decision. We look for people who’ll adapt to the client’s home life and become part of the family. Compassion and respect are at the very heart of the job. You should also have experience in a caring role and a highly professional approach. After all, you’ll need to adapt to our client’s ever-changing needs and work closely with their loved ones.
A full UK driving licence would be an advantage but it’s not essential. More important are integrity and the drive to provide the highest quality care. You’ll be an ambassador for the Healthcare sector, leading by example and taking pride in your work. It’s all about giving care where people are happiest: in their own homes.
If you would like to know more about becoming a Country Cousin, click apply or get in touch with our dedicated Recruitment team on (phone number removed). Lines are open 9am – 5pm, Monday to Friday
The opportunity has arisen with this award winning organisation based in Brighton for a Finance Assistant.
12 month fixed term contact.
Previous experience in finance is beneficial however the right attitude and a motivation to succeed is vital. The organisation is rapidly expanding across the globe, and they are looking for fresh new talent to add value to our growing team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Raising monthly and weekly invoices and sending to clients
• Quality reviews of invoices and invoicing cycle
• Processing on-site consultant timesheets
• Maintaining and obtaining missing timesheets
• Timesheet query resolution with clients, internal teams and on-site consultants
What you will need:
• Strong attention to detail and ability to produce work with a high level of accuracy
• Ability to work under pressure and to meet tight deadlines
• Ability to communicate effectively in a professional manner
• Good organisation and workload management skills
• Able to work independently and in a team
• Previous experience in finance is beneficial but not necessary
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age