Optima Site Solutions require Ground workers & labourers to start a new long term project in Brighton (BN3).
You will be required to start as soon as possible, this particular site will have on going work lasting for approximately 7 months.
Previous construction experience is essential to be considered. There is an excellent hourly pay rate available, also with optional overtime.
For some more information please contact Katie asap 02087839222
I have a new role available for an Assistant Site Manager for a 8 month freelance job for my client based in Brighton. The role will be supporting the existing Site Managers, the details for the role are all below;
This primary focus of this role is to organise resources and to direct the management of designated development projects to achieve progressive project completion to quality and specification and on budget.
To direct the necessary labour, plant, staff and equipment to achieve both plot and project completion on time, to specification and within budget.
Monitor that the Buying team and Surveying department order the correct materials and sub-contract services in good time to meet contract objectives.
Manage site teams by monitoring performance against contract targets and instigating any necessary corrective actions.
Ensure compliance with Group Safety Policy and Health and Safety Regulations.
Ensure that staff and operatives are managed and led effectively by developing the skills and attitudes of managers leading to provision of a working environment that engenders high morale.
Train and develop subordinates to meet current and assessed future requirements.
100% compliance with current NHBC standards.
Achieve 75% overall satisfaction levels on the completed Customer satisfaction survey questionnaire.
Establish that staff training and development has occurred as plan at annual appraisal and appraisal review stages.
if you have a background that fits this description and you are looking for freelance work please get in touch.
For an Immediate response please call Shafi on 07788238259 or Email on
Finishing Manager – Brighton - Freelance - £230-£240 per day
Working with a top House Builder based in Brighton, my client is looking for a freelance Finishing/Internals Manager to come on board with the team in this busy period.
New Build Timber frame houses and flats. You will be looking after a section of flat and houses (10 units), all Timber frame. You will need to be able to push the units through to handover and meet prompt deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have experience working on high volume residential build and have vast knowledge of Timber frame. Someone with a trades background would be ideal but not essential. Someone with a good eye for detail and can produce snag sheets on a daily basis is what they are looking for.
For an Immediate response please call Shafi on 07788238259 or Email
KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher
An opportunity has arisen for an experienced KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher in Brighton . Can you inspire young minds with an engaging teaching style? Are you a committed and passionate KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher? Do you hold current UK QTS?
A lovely primary school with an excellent reputation in Brighton is seeking to appoint a KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher to start work with effect from January. The post is initially on a week by week basis, with the potential of leading to a longer term contract for the right KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher. The Head Teacher is looking for someone with a positive attitude to teaching, an enthusiastic and nurturing approach and has high expectations of learning.
In return, the KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 teacher will have the opportunity to work with a fantastic team in a welcoming environment.
Newly Qualified Teachers are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants need to have:
* QTS with KS1 teacher / Key Stage 1 specialism
* A real desire to make a positive difference to the pupils that you work with
If you are interested in this position, please call Ben Brown on (Apply online only) or send your CV to
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services
We need self-employed delivery drivers to work with us today, same day deliveries. Our business operate 365 day a year operation nationally across 41 locations in the UK.
All van sizes required urgently required urgently for premium client deliveries.
5 Great Reasons to Join Us
- Self-employed role - giving you flexibility
- Weekly pay straight into your account
- Self-invoicing - no paperwork
- Rapidly growing clients
- Easy to come on-board - start quickly!
You will need:
* Clean and tidy van
* Current UK driving licence
* Courier insurance – Hire & Reward
Delivery driver / Driver / Courier / Distribution driver / Transport / Driver work / Van driver job / Delivery work / Van driver / Van delivery / Parcel delivery /Courier work
If you are interested in joining our winning team and being part of the best and fast growing courier operation in the UK, please click on the "Apply" button
RSR Police is a market leading recruitment business dedicated to supplying experienced practitioners on a temporary, contractual or permanent basis to the Law Enforcement market.
RSR Police are currently recruiting for Statement Takers to work on a temporary contract based in Brighton. The Statement Taker will be required to conduct initial and secondary enquiries on active crime investigations as directed by the Response Investigation Team (RIT) Supervisor.
To include the taking of statements and securing evidence including CCTV.
To support Investigating Officer / RIT Investigators to plan and complete statements from victims and witnesses to identify and maximise all available evidence. Ensure statements are typed, legible and they meet the required evidential standard and quality standards complying with guidelines laid down by the Crown Prosecution Service.
To support Investigating Officer / RIT Investigators to complete any pre-charge, post-charge or other offence disposal case papers, ensuring compliance with either Force policy or the Directors Manual of Guidance for file preparation.
To seize and recover CCTV in accordance with Force Policy ensuring continuity of evidence and exhibits.
To ensure they are customer focused by providing victims and witnesses full updates with case progression and providing the necessary support, protection and referral to multi-agencies as appropriate. Take full responsibility in providing excellent customer service to the individuals they have contact with.
To attend briefings held by RIT supervisor for the team and take an active role in proving support to the team. This could involve being allocated actions such as taking statements, viewing CCTV, ceasing exhibits, etc, all of which would provide support to officers daily work.
To undertake other duties appropriate to the grade and character of work as may be reasonably required, including specific duties of a similar or lesser graded post.
PIP1 or PIP2 Accredited
Subject to vetting
If you would like to be considered for this position and have the relevant experience, then please email your CV to
Alternatively, if this role is not for you but you do know somebody who would be interested please refer them. We have a referral bonus scheme and will pay £75, in retail vouchers of your choice, for referrals who are not already known to us.
Due to the high volume of applications received, if you do not hear from us within 7 working days, I am afraid your application has been unsuccessful.
RSR Police is member of the Red Snapper Group.
The Red Snapper Group acts as an employment agency (permanent) and as an employment business (temporary) - a free and confidential service to candidates.
The Red Snapper Recruitment Group is an equal opportunities employer
Digital Marketing Analyst (3 Month FTC)
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 17.30pm
I have great pleasure in supporting our client in the recruitment of a Digital Marketing Analyst for a three-month fixed term contract based in their head offices in Brighton.
• You will be supporting the Digital Marketing Executive to track and analyse website traffic flow, engagement metrics and regularly providing internal reports and dashboards
• Supporting colleagues on tracking and data collection
• You will be providing the data and insight for content optimisation and digital marketing campaigns
• Working closely with Salesforce and Pardot specialists
• Ensuring that all bugs are reported and worked on alongside the engineering team
• Maintain and manage the telephone tracking system
• Identify new trends in digital marketing and evaluate new technologies
• Interpreting the advice given by our SEO freelancer to create priorities for other teams and manage the process
• Support the Marketing team by coordinating digital campaigns and automation workflows
• Make recommendations on data collection and analysis and create new work streams
The right the candidate will have the following skills and experience:
• Experience of collating and interpreting complex data from CRM systems such as Salesforce, SEMRush and Pardot.
• Previous experience in digital marketing roles with a focus on data insight analytics
• Knowledge of Google Analytics
• Advance numerical and IT skills in Excel or Google Sheets
• Experience of maintain dashboards and developing tangible metrics
• A degree or qualification in a relevant discipline desired but not essential.
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation that offers career progression and offers continual development. If you want to offer outstanding service within an organisation that rewards hard work and integrity the please apply today! For more information on this position please call Sarah Nicholas on (Apply online only).
Pier Recruitment does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Pier Recruitment acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 2 working days. If you do not hear within 7 days please call the office as we always wish to provide 100% customer service
New to the industry? No problem. If you have the skills we can train you to be successful. Trainee Enforcement Agents can look forward to an excellent training support package, which is un-rivalled in the industry.
As a self employed Enforcement Agent you will be engaged on specialist debt recovery, you will visit customers at the addresses stated on warrants (includes Liability Orders and Writs) to obtain payment, execute warrants, make enquiries to trace the whereabouts of absconders or seize goods to the value of the warrant for sale at auction.
* Operating on a self-employed basis, planning own daily schedule from warrants allocated by Marston Group and accepted by you; * Following own schedule to visit residential addresses to execute warrants or seize (Take control of goods) to the value of the warrant adhering to the legal requirements of an Enforcement Agent at all times (as detailed in TCE Legislation; * Account for monies received and control the use of the manual receipt book and other documents, in accordance with audit and compliance measures; * Return warrants where enforcement is not possible in a timely manner; * Ensure that all seizure (Taking control of goods) notices are kept in a secure place and are available on request to justify fees applied; * Enter reports via appropriate devices / databases in accordance with client requirements; * Comply with reasonable audit requests; * Provide and maintain detailed incident reports as required; * Be responsible for your professional training and development in line with legal requirements in order to represent Marston Group in a professional and legally compliant manner at all times. Marston offer several development and training courses which you may consider benefiting from; * Maintain any vehicle leased or equipment issued by Marston group and used to carry out the services to the required standards.This includes:
* An 8-12 week training package prior to certification; * City & Guilds accredited classroom and field based training with ‘on street’ mentoring and support through to and post certification; * A self-employed field based role with access to warrant volumes which make for realistic earnings and uncapped commission opportunities; * State of the art IT & Body Worn Camera equipment and access to software to support supplier performance; * Whilst owner drivers are preferred we do provide support arrangements for vehicle provision where required. All potential suppliers will undertake Right to Work, DBS and CCJ checks prior to training.
Please ensure that you continue to fill out the full application on the subsequent website by clicking "Apply now." All incomplete applications may not be considered
Data Analyst - email migration
Our client a large organisation based in Brighton require a Data Analyst to work on an email migration project. The Data Analyst will need to map out and understand who is using the current email solution and who has multiple accounts and why. This information will need to be consolidated into spreadsheet format for the new email service provider to utilise.
Skills Required: Excellent Analysis skills, Spreadsheet development, knowledge of IT projects.
Skills List: Data, Analyst, Information Analyst, Business Analyst
People Source Consulting Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
People Source specialise in technology recruitment across niche markets including Information Technology, Digital TV, Digital Marketing, Project and Programme Management, SAP, Digital and Consumer Electronics, Air Traffic Management, Management Consultancy, Business Intelligence, Manufacturing, Telecoms, Public Sector, Healthcare, Finance and Oil & Gas