McGinley Healthcare are recruiting General Band 5 Nurses to work as agency nurses in NHS and Private Hospitals across the South coast of England.
If you want to work for a company dedicated to providing the best nurses then look no further, we have full time and part time hours for you.
As a McGinley Healthcare nurse you will benefit from:
* Flexible working hours - shifts to work around you
* Excellent rates of pay - earn from £19 upto £42 per hour
* Compliance staff that will come to your door to fast track your registration
* Free Registration*
* £200 refer a nurse bonus scheme*
* Holiday Pay
* Advice from our Clinical Specialist
* Assistance with revalidation and umbrella companies
* A dedicated consultant to support and look after you
Minimum requirements to join our team of McGinley nurses:
* Minimum of 6 months recent experience in a hospital ward
* A current NMC pin
* Full occupational health immunisations to NHS regulations
*Terms & conditions apply
To apply now, contact us by calling (Apply online only) or email for further information.
McGinley Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and employment business, committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally
Location - Brighton
As part of an increase in their framework schemes my client are seeking to appoint a Quantity Surveyor. This presents an excellent career opportunity to work on from conception through to final accounts.
Responsibilities will include: assisting with preparing tender documentation, management of subcontractors, liaising with the design teams, review and report on change management and variation orders, attending site and progress meetings, monitoring procurement schedules, and the preparation of commercial and contractual correspondence.
This role will suit a bright and ambitious QS with strong communication and negotiating skills, you must be a team player and be adaptable and flexible enough to anticipate change and plan contingency actions in advance.
* To be considered you will be educated to BSc Quantity Surveying / Commercial Management and be able to demonstrate a stable career history working on civil engineering projects
* NEC3 experience
* Bills off quantities
* Utilities Experience
* Experience of managing low value high volume projects
"VGC Personnel Ltd are acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy
* Deliver targeted contribution through close working with operational managers
* Maximise cash collection
* Monitor, analyse & investigate performance against targets (profitability and cash)
* Assist contract staff in improving poor-performing contracts
* Management of cost/value reporting process
* Involvement in business planning and strategy for the division
* Resolve major disputed issues with clients and/or suppliers
* Provision of advice on target cost / partnering arrangements
* Ensure that CVR values are reconciled against cash receipts
* Ensure compliance with legal and corporate standards
* Disseminate best practice across the division
* Introduce new systems and procedures to improve performance/efficiency
* To assist in the recruitment, training and development of commercial staff for integration into contract management teams
* Negotiate terms and conditions with clients
* Review tender documents including producing commercial risk analysis
* Involvement in major sub-contract accounts
* Identify, quantify and manage out risk to division/contracts
Key Criteria for Success
* Delivery of targeted contribution for division
* Meeting Work In Progress (WIP) targets for division
* No long term debt
* Accurate internal valuation of works carried out
* Loss-making contracts resolved
* No major business continuity risks
* Compliant with procedures / audit
Competencies/Skills Required: (M = Mandatory, D = Desirable)
M Used to business environment where taking personal responsibility for achieving challenging targets is required and expected
M Term contracts / framework agreements
M Partnering arrangements
M Career Quantity Surveyor / Commercial Manager
M Negotiating terms and conditions for construction contracts including knowledge of the different standard forms of contract used in construction
M Sub-contract procurement experience
M CSCS Card
D Business planning/strategy
D Key performance indicators and performance-based commercial arrangements
D IOSH Managing Safely or Equivalent
Qualifications: Degree level attainment preferably supplemented with a professional qualification
Likely Current Role: Will have gained significant experience of commercial management in contracting. Not necessarily from a utility contracting background although this would be ideal. It is likely that the majority of the successful candidate's experience will have been in main contracting and probably in the civil engineering, infrastructure/highways or utilities sectors
Core Atlantic are currently looking to recruit for a Dumper Driver on project in Brighton
This is an immediate start
Applicants must have:
* Previous Dumper Driver experience
* Own PPE
* CPCS card
* Will need Medical before you go on site
* Have the right to work in the UK
In return we are willing to offer a very competitive rate and long term work
If you're a Dumper Driver available for immediate start, please call (Apply online only)
Our Client requires a suitably experienced Site Manager to oversee a 4-6 week refurbishment project in Brighton.
You will be representing overseeing works taking place in their Client's commercial premises which will involve refurbishment works including demolition/dismantling of a steel staircase and installation work.
Your duties will include ensuring that all health and safety precautions are carried out, all paperwork is maintained, works are carried out safely and in accordance with the programme of works, overseeing labour and liaising with contractors and end Client, issuing daily reports and documenting progress with our Client.
guideline hours are 9.00am- 5.00 pm with breaks however, you will be expected to be flexible and available ensure project requirements are met and delivered on time.
In order to be considered for this project you must have suitable experience in refurbishment projects as well as
·A valid CSCS (Black or Gold)
·Asbestos Awareness (UKATA online course is acceptable)
·First Aid/Emergency First Aid
The rate of pay is £200-£250 per day, depending on experience and is due to commence at the end of October.
Please submit your CV in the first instance or call (Apply online only) for more information
An experienced NHS dentist is required for this locum post in a busy established NHS/PVT practice in Brighton, East Sussex.
Part time, 2 days a week.
Live NHS performer number is required.
Not quite what you are after? Blue Sky People has over 15 years experience working with independent and small multi-practice dental groups UK wide. We are always recruiting high quality associate and locum dentists for a broad range of clients across the UK across NHS, Mixed and Fully Private practice.
Simply contact us directly if you are after a specific opportunity - we may have something else of interest
Software Engineer - Brighton - 6 month contract
An exciting opportunity has opened up within my client's creative, skilled and passionate team, for a hands-on software engineer with the ability and imagination to work on exciting new projects. Working in an agile development scrum team, you will be creating and enhancing our core healthcare products that can make a difference to people's lives.
Skills and Experience
* University degree in a relevant subject
* Experience in a commercial software development environment
* Proven experience in modern data-driven web application development based on current Microsoft technology
* Deep understanding of web development and database technologies
* C#, ASP/MVC, SQL Server
* Self-motivated and keen to contribute new ideas
* Able to analyse complex problems with good attention to detail
* Methodical yet creative approach to problem solving
* Effective and articulate communicator
* Self-motivated, enthusiastic and hard-working
** INTERESTED OR WANT TO KNOW MORE?! APPLY NOW
PTS Demolition Operatives required for weekend possessions near Brighton.
The PTS Demolition Operatives must have demolition experience and hold a valid PTS card, be harness trained and face fit training.
Call Dan Hartman at Deploy or apply online for more details
GPW Recruitment require a Electrician to start a contract in Brighton ASAP.
This is a shop fitting contract and is in the Brighton city centre.
Hours of work are 12 - 13 hours per day 5 days a week and weekends are available if you would like to work them.
You need a ECS or JIB card and 17th edition.
You will be completing all installation duties including conduit, tray and trunking alongside emergency lighting.
To apply for this job please call Josh (Apply online only) or click apply now
A fantastic opportunity has become available working for one of Britain's premier tourist attractions as a Service Engineer.
This is a great position for an enthusiastic, hard-working and aspirational individual to work within a fast and demanding environment!
Service and maintenance of AWP machines, Cranes and Arcade games, previous arcade engineering experience in repairing, servicing and maintaining all types of arcade machines will be an advantage as well as a proven record of excellent customer service
If you require any special arrangements to be made, please to let us know your requirements and we will make every effort to provide assistance