Orion Group are recruiting a Finance Analyst on behalf of our Multinational Medical Devices Client on an initial 6 month contract based in the West Yorkshire Area
Key areas of responsibility:
* Ensure all SOX compliance responsibilities are met when offering a Price
* Ensure all Pricing is Authorised and Approved prior to issuing
* Produce detailed Customer Price Reports for Trust’s and internal customers following any changes or as requests by stakeholders
* Communicate and build relationships with internal/external customers
* Liaise as required with other departments as required
* Support the Contract Managers in ensuring all Price Offers are communicated and in line with SOP’s
* Remit includes Pricing for Tenders, Pricing Agreements, Proposals, Addendums & producing one-off Quotes as required
* Skills and competencies required:
* Good understanding of commercial and pricing strategies
* Competent in all aspects of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access etc) particularly Excel
* High attention to detail and numeric
* Excellent communication skills as daily communication with customers, directors, sales force and other line managers – through multiple medias.
* Team player
* Key Compliance Requirements:
* Act as a role model for company values at all times. Demonstrate honesty and ethical behaviour in all areas of responsibility.
* Maintain thorough familiarity with your detailed personal Health & Safety responsibilities as described in the Company’s Health & Safety policy.
* Adherence to Healthcare Compliance Policies.
* Adherence to all Company policies and necessary training and development requirements within required time frames.
* Ensure compliance to the Company’s product complaint process.
* Willingness to travel, and attend meetings as required.
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment