Huntswood is on the lookout for experienced customer services advisors and administrators, who has experience working within financial services, and offering a long-term contract with an excellent daily rate of £140.
You will be working in a complaints role for a large financial services organisation. The contracts are based across West Yorkshire, mainly in Leeds, Normanton, Bradford and Halifax. All sites can be accessed by public transport. You must be flexible to work any one of the locations.
Please note we are looking for those who are flexible to work a shift between the hours of 6am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday, for the duration of the contract. Shifts will be explained to you if we progress your application.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Financial Services experience, this may be included in any of the following areas:
* General insurance
* Credit Cards/Loans
* Strong telephony experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A positive and flexible attitude
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Interested? Apply now as we have assessments in Leeds soon.
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special
Brewster Pratap is currently working with a charity in Leeds to recruit an interim Financial Controller for at least 3-6 months. This is a pivotal role in the business reporting to the FD and requires the individual in this role to demonstrate they are a self starter with strong systems experience
The main responsibilities of this job are to:
* Review and provide direction for the team
* Lead the finance team on the transition of financial reporting and compliance
* Cash flow monitoring, forecasting and working capital
* Preparation of year-end and final accounts
* Assisting in developing efficient financial systems to ensure monthly reporting is as efficient as possible.
* Treasury management and good technical experience and accounting standards knowledge
* SORPS experience preferable but not essential
You will be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA with an ability to prioritise own workload and demonstrate a solid understanding of the principles of financial management and effective forecasting.
Please get in touch ASAP if you are able to start this role in a couple of weeks.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on Jobs or Recruitment
Preetha Sampath is recruiting for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work for a medical device company that manufacture a prestigious range of neuro and orthopaedic products. The Mechanical Design Engineer will be working at their state of the art site in Leeds on a 12 month contract basis. This client is offering an opportunity to be involved in pioneering projects that are truly making a difference to peoples lives everyday, worldwide.
The candidate will be responsible for ensuring that form, fit, function and ease of manufacture are satisfied during the product design process.
Further responsibilities include:
• Undertake detailed tolerance analysis in 2D and 3D.
• Create and manage Engineering Change Orders.
• Undertake mechanical/numerical analysis.
• Participate in the systematic review of function and value analysis.
• Assume responsibility for own design commitments & delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans.
• Take ownership of design related engineering changes, working with other project team members to ensure they are completed and implemented in a timely manner.
• Participate in Design FMEA`s and the companies Risk Management Process.
• Liaise with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design related information to the company.
• Work to product and project cost targets
The ideal candidate will have the following Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Possess a mechanical design engineering background.
- Experience of working within a medical devices company or any other highly regulated industry
- Proficient Siemens NX/Unigraphics CAD User would be an advantage.
- 3D spatial awareness.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been short listed for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG40433 in all correspondence
Mechanical Design Engineer
Initially 12 months
Mechanical Design Engineer needed for an exciting opportunity on behalf of my client, a leading Medical Devices company who specialise within Orthopaedic Limbs, Joint Reconstruction and Spinal Care.
Purpose of the Mechanical Design Engineer:
Mechanical design is primarily concerned with ensuring that form, fit, function and ease of manufacture are satisfied during the product design process. The unambiguous and comprehensive conveyance of all information/data, required to manufacture products cost effectively is a fundamental and core responsibility. The accurate capture and translation of customer requirements into innovative, novel and robust design solutions that have been validated is also a central activity for ensuring the quality of product designs.
Some of the main responsibilities of the Mechanical Design Engineer will include:
* Undertake detailed tolerance analysis in 2D and 3D.
* Create and manage Engineering Change Orders.
* Undertake mechanical/numerical analysis.
* Participate in the systematic review of function and value analysis.
* Assume responsibility for own design commitments & delivering to agreed timescales in line with project plans.
* Take ownership of design related engineering changes, working with other project team members to ensure they are completed and implemented in a timely manner.
* Generate data and reports required for the design section of the development history files (DHF).
* Participate in Design FMEA's and the companies Risk Management Process.
* Interact with all levels of company management, external experts and vendors.
* Liaise with and supervise vendors contracted to supply design related information to the company.
* Work to product and project cost targets
* Working as part of a Global Project Core Team.
What you need to be the successful Mechanical Design Engineer:
* Possess a mechanical design engineering background.
* Possess a minimum HNC/HND plus 5 years' experience or Degree plus 2 years' experience.
* Proficient Siemens NX/Unigraphics CAD User would be an advantage.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for a Mechanical Design Engineer to progress their career within the medical devices industry.
You do not want to miss out so please apply asap as this vacancy will be filled quickly!
This advert was posted by Gold Group - one of the UK's leading niche recruitment consultancies. We span a variety of specialist industries and are the recruitment company to help you find your next career opportunity. We pride ourselves on our commitment to candidates and stick to our ethos of finding the right role for the right person. Visit our website or get in touch today to discuss this role, find out what else we've got or just for a chat about the state of your industry. Services advertised by Gold Group are those of an Agency and/or an Employment Business. Please be aware that we receive a high volume of applications for every role advertised and regularly receive applications from candidates who exceed the job credentials. We will only contact you within the next 14 days if you are selected for interview