Our client, a global medical devices company, are looking for a Project Engineer / Process Engineer to join their team. The person will be an integral part of a project team who will manage New Product Introductions (NPI) projects at the Leeds site. They will work as part of this team in conjunction with the cross functional partners - Engineering, Quality, Operations and the Design teams to develop this NPI’s. They will lead many process development activities and work under the guidance of the senior project team members. They will research, develop and implement technologies to develop a robust supply chain.
The Project Engineer / Process Engineer will be required to:
* Lead multiple projects/activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
* Deliver results by preparation and project management of activities
* Support business key metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of new technology.
* Competent in validation requirements on new equipment
* Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Associates/ Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
* Support ongoing Safety Incident corrective actions and ERGO team initiatives/actions
This position is initially a 12-month contract with the strong possibility of being extended and will be based in Leeds. A competitive hourly rate is on offer.
* Bachelor’s degree in Project Management/Mechanical/ Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline with 5 years’ experience
* Project Engineer or Process Engineer experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
* Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
* Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
* Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
* Proven Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
* Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at the Planet Forward website
Scheme Project Manager - Rail
6 Month Contract
£370 per day
Leeds, York or Doncaster
ATA currently have an excellent opportunity for a Scheme Project Manager to work for a leading international infrastructure company. They currently have multiple minor signalling upgrade projects across the East Midlands and Yorkshire.
As Scheme Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters on all project sites.
You will lead project delivery teams to achieve group targets and operational objectives by preparing and adhering to a programme of works.
Support and monitor site managerial teams.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Liaise with project stakeholders.
Assist the Site Managers in providing site progress reports.
Candidates must have a strong background in the planning and delivering of signalling projects, a PTS and you will ideally have a degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Construction.
My client is looking to interview immediately so if you are interested in applying for this role and you are available to start on a week’s notice please send your CV to or call the rail team on (phone number removed).
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
Are you a confident administrator with excellent communication skills? Are you looking to develop your office skills within a corporate environment? If youre looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in a friendly people centric business, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
Morses Club is a growing, continually developing and progressive UK wide consumer finance business. We put our customers at the heart of our development and after some strong growth, there is no better time to join us and become part of our success!
We have an excellent opportunity for an Administrator to support our Customer Experience team, who manage customer complaints and deliver the right outcome for our customers. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a diverse role, which will provide a broad insight in to what the team do, and the foundations for developing a rewarding career.
**The Benefits **
* A rewarding working environment, competitive salary and an attractive benefits package including; life assurance (4X salary); health cash plan; pension up to 7 % matching contribution; 25 days holiday, free onsite parking and discounted gym membership next door to the office
* Monday to Friday hours; no weekends or any unsociable hours.
**About the Role**
As Customer Experience Administrator, your role is fundamental in providing administration supports to a team of Complaints Handlers to ensure an exceptional journey for our customers. Key responsibilities include;
* Logging complaints for Complaint Handlers
* Assisting with credit file amendments
* Dealing with regulatory letters
* Assisting with Financial Ombudsman Tracker
* Taking telephone enquires
* General administration tasks
* Collecting call recordings for Complaint Handlers
* Embrace and implement a culture that places the customer at the heart of all decision processes
Were looking for a passionate, motivated and proactive individual with strong administration experience and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Were interested in hearing from candidates with:
* 1-3 years in an administration role
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* The ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities.
* Flexible approach to work
* Financial Services experience (desirable)
**About Morses Club**
Morses Club is the 2nd largest UK Home Collected Credit provider. We are authorised and by the FCA. We operate under an established brand, enjoy a loyal customer base and are on an exciting transformational journey to broaden our offering and ensure that our service is underpinned by industry-leading technology.
At Morses Club PLC, we pride ourselves on our friendly and personal service, and were very proud that we consistently achieve high customer satisfaction scores of 95% or above. With future scope for career progression along with ongoing training and support, Morses Club PLC is the place to be to develop an exciting and rewarding career. Why not click apply today
CK Group is recruiting for a Manufacturing Process Engineer to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Leeds on a contract basis for 12 months.
Our client is a multinational medical devices, pharmaceutical and consumer packaged goods manufacturing company who offer the worlds most comprehensive portfolio of orthopaedic and neuro products and services for joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neuro, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials.
The role is based at our client's state of the art R&D and production facility in Leeds. This site is a short distance from the M621 and is easily commutable on public transport as it is a short distance from Leeds city centre.
The Manufacturing Project/Process Engineer will be an integral part of a project team who will manage New Product Introductions (NPI) projects at this Leeds site. You will work in conjunction with the cross functional partners - Engineering, Quality, Operations and the Design teams to develop NPI's. You will lead many process development activities and work under the guidance of the senior project team members. You will research, develop and implement technologies to develop a robust supply chain.
- Lead multiple projects/activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
- Deliver results by preparation and project management of activities.
- Support business key metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of new technology.
- Competent in validation requirements on new equipment.
- Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product/process introductions in conjunction with Associates/ Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
- Support ongoing Safety Incident corrective actions and ERGO team initiatives/actions.
- Bachelor's degree in Project Management/Mechanical/Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline.
- Experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment.
- Proven track record of successfully delivering projects.
- Strong decision making and problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
- Proven Root Cause analysis and problem solving techniques.
- Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills.
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes.
- Certified Six Sigma qualifications would be preferred.
- Certified Project Management qualifications (Prince/FPX/PMBoK) is desirable.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference 45812 in all correspondence