Our client is a global powerhouse in the fields of industry, energy and healthcare and for infrastructure solutions. They are currently recruiting for Executive assistant supporting their two directors for their site in Chippenham starting ASAP for 3 months.
The role will see you provide expert time and mail management to a busy individual, whilst remaining one step ahead of diary commitments and required preparation for meetings. The ideal candidate will be hard working, openminded, eager to learn and understand, all whilst taking ownership for tasks allocated.
Offering the Directors, and their extended teams, some traditional support activities, you will also be able be up to date with new technologies, and digital ways of working. Technically savvy, this role will see you increase the visibility of the Directors online with platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, and internal networks.
The successful candidate can expect to spend time in the first weeks learning the personal style of each of Directors, and how their business operates, whilst at the same time getting to grips with the internal systems and technologies used for various activities.
What experience do I need to be considered for this role?
• Recent experience supporting at Executive/Director level, or similar
• High integrity, with the ability to work with complete confidentiality
• Proactive and able to work under pressure, as well as prioritise with minimal supervision
• Excellent organisational skills and professional working style, with advanced Microsoft Office skills, and excellent attention to detail
• Good interpersonal skills, and a strong communicator confident engaging at all levels
• A team player, flexible in approach and attitude, able to establish and maintain positive working relationships
• Assertive and deadline driven
If you do not hear from us within seven days, then your application has not been successful on this occasion. We may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly