JOB TITLE: Process Engineer
START DATE: ASAP
LENGTH: 6 months
Rullion are currently working with a global engineering and services company focusing in the Process Industries across the UK. Working closely with Oil & Gas, Utilities, Power, Nuclear and Pharmaceutical clients.
We are currently looking for a Process Engineer to join them at their clients site in Wiltshire on a contract basis, with a competitive rate.
The successful candidate will undertake specification and design activities associated with the relevant discipline elements of engineering projects, including feasibility studies, project strategies, programming, estimating, front end design, through to detailed design, interfacing with other disciplines, as well as supporting site construction and commissioning activities.
EXPERIENCE and QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ Years’ experience in relevant discipline engineering design – general manufacturing
processes, materials handling, batch processing
- Sound technical knowledge and expertise in all areas of relevant engineering discipline
- Experienced in the selection and specification of relevant equipment
- Application of all key relevant British and European standards and regulations
- Experience within process industries – batch processing and material handling, high hazard
- Experience of Explosive Manufacture (Preferred)
- HND or Degree in relevant Engineering discipline (Mechanical, Chemical or similar)
- Chartered of Incorporated Engineer (IMechE, IChemE or similar) (Preferred)
So if you are suitable for the role and interested in working for a forward thinking and exciting global company that is renowned for its employee satisfaction APPLY NOW!
Due to the high volumes of applicants we receive, regrettably we are unable to respond to all applications individually. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application hasn’t been successful.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants