Facilities Management / Site / Construction Project Manager.
An amazing opportunity has become available for an Assistant Facilities Manager / Project Manager within a stunning location, providing high end residential and leisure facilities, at the highest quality of service.
Our client has developed a new, ground breaking, luxury development, in the Wiltshire area.
It offers a wide range of high end social and leisure facilities providing an unrivalled lifestyle. Residents have use of the services provided which include a beauty spa, gym, pool, restaurant, bar, library and meeting/activity rooms.
The facilities are relatively new, set within beautiful surroundings and country side, providing quality services to discerning residents and customers. Location is based near to Chippenham, Wiltshire, within 30 minutes outside of Bath city.
The purpose of the Assistant Facilities Manager role is to support the Head of Facilities to manage the continuous development of high end, luxurious and iconic living environment.
The role is accountable for:
• Resident liaison
• Ensuring contractors meet strict deadlines and high levels of standards
• Managing and developing a team of colleagues
• Overseeing the contractors to deliver excellent service standards, maintain HSE excellence and a secure workplace, drive continuous service improvement, sustain a safe environment and improve customer experience.
• Actively engage in the provision of service innovation projects, programs and processes, keeping the Manager informed and updated.
• Accountable for the management and control of costs for buildings and development.
• Deputise for the Head of Facilities in their absence
• Acts as ‘single point of contact’ for residents
• Managing relationships with residents, contractors and their own team to deliver a clean, safe, and effective living environment for residents
• Manage the delivery of contractors services to agreed standards, and uses insightful analysis, performance metrics and business understanding to measure and manage delivery of service, and team performance
• Organise and plan the flow of work for the residents, adapting to changing priorities and where necessary working with suppliers to maximise productivity and instigate change
• Identifies, owns and resolves complex customer service issues, driving improvement and exercising good judgement
• Motivates, enthuses, inspires and empowers their team to deliver service excellence across the development
• Effective management of suppliers, including the equipment, planning, timescale and quality of an efficient, safe service delivery
• Acts as an ambassador for the company.
Skills and Experience
• Ideally, knowledge of CAFM and COSHH.
• Able to manage, direct and develop a team of efficient, engaged, enthusiastic colleagues.
• A proven ability to build strong, collaborative customer relationships, balancing genuine customer empathy with an understanding of resident requirements, and finding solutions that work best for all parties.
• The ability to understand complex problems, propose and recommend options and take decisions without close supervision
• An understanding of the full range of Facility Management services and ability to execute service excellence across the services
• Fully conversant with all relevant HSE and environmental requirements and their effective application
• A sound knowledge of the business standards, statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Remains calm under pressure, with demonstrable patience and flexibility, coupled with evident enthusiasm and a passion for delivering service excellence
• Exhibits presence, tenacity, confidence, maturity and humility with a ‘can do’ attitude.
• Diligent, with an eye for quality and attention to detail, acting with a sense of urgency to put things right for residents, customers and colleagues.
• The ability to constructively challenge established thinking and implement new practices or approaches for the benefit of residents
• Willingness to embrace change and seek out opportunities and actively engage in implementation
• BIFM Level 4 in Facilities Management qualifications would be advantageous.
Candidates with previous experience as a facilities manager or buildings project manager or construction site manager, would be strong considerations.
The position is being offered on an initial 6 months contract, with the possibility of being extended.
Equivalent annual salary is circa £28K per annum, pro rata.
If you are an experienced facilities manager, construction project manager or site manager, looking for a fresh, new and positive environment to develop and drive a quality service, please send your CV in confidence.
This vacancy is being advertised by New Resource Group. The services of New Resource Group are that of an Employment Agency