Email Marketing Executive (Maternity Cover - 12 Month Contract)
Are you a marketing executive with a talent for email marketing campaigns? Do you want to establish yourself with a well-known publishing house that has a range of clients that include household names and leaders alike? If so, read on.
At Future we change peoples’ lives through sharing knowledge and expertise with others, making it easy and fun to do what they want. We are experts at producing content which connects with communities in passion verticals like gaming, music, consumer tech and photography.
Every kind of talent is celebrated at Future; we hire for the person, not for the role, looking for people who share our ambitions to be bold and innovate. This approach has made Future a global success story with offices in the UK, US, France and Australia. Our associates have helped unlock our future, so we in turn have unlocked opportunities for our people.
We are now looking for an Email Marketing Executive to support our Global Events Marketing Team to deliver visitors to our hugely successful events across the US and UK.
- Salary of up to £28,000 per annum
- Unlimited holiday
- Profit share bonus
- Regular munchies and treats
- Free magazine subscriptions
- Open plan, collaborative working environment
- Staff committees to shape the workplace for all
This is an amazing opportunity to work with a global company that has ambitions to transform media and change people’s lives. Future is the name behind market-leading brands in specialist sectors across technology, gaming & entertainment, music, creative & photography, hobbies, knowledge and home interest.
With this success comes rewards, and we offer a fun and creative place to work with endless opportunities to forge a career. Our team are the personification of passion and expertise, providing our clients with a truly leading and first-class experience.
So, if you are looking to start a career with a ‘Future’ focused company, this could be the opportunity you have been waiting for.
As the Email Marketing Executive, you will work in the thick of email campaign management, strategy and implementation. Email is our largest registration driver, and therefore this role is hugely instrumental in delivering registration and revenue to our events and business.
In addition, your duties as Email Marketing Executive will involve:
- Creating and executing email plans to produce high-quality, response driven email campaigns
- Recording and monitoring key metrics to accurately track success of each campaign
- Writing and editing high quality, compelling copy that reflects clients’ brands proposition
- Developing and maintaining all relevant sales emails to our B2B database with the aim of driving sponsorship and stand sales
The above list of duties is not exhaustive, and you will be encouraged to play an active role in the day to day life of Future. You will work with stakeholders to promote your industry awareness and drive a culture of continuous improvement.
To join us as our Email Marketing Executive, you will need:
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of email marketing principles, developments and new techniques
- Previous experience of copywriting and proofreading, as well as a strong attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to transform data into business insights
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication capabilities
We’d like to hear from you if you have held the title of Marketing Officer, Marketing Executive, Marketing Manager, eCommerce & Marketing Executive, Content & Email Marketing Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Online Marketing Executive, Digital Campaign Executive, or Campaign Executive.
Webrecruit and Future Plc are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re looking for an exciting opportunity as an Email Marketing Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency