A well established food manufacturer are looking for a Interim Maintenance Engineer on a three month contract. You'll have a strong engineering back ground with experience working within Food/FMCG manufacturing environment. Working on a rotating shift pattern of mornings, days and evenings.
Commutable from: Chester, Wrexham, Nantwich, Market Drayton, Stoke on Trent, Cheshire, Crewe
Salary: £ 25.00 to £30.00 per hour
Suitable for: Maintenance Engineer, Shift Engineer, Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Electrical Engineer, Multi Skilled Engineer, Production Engineer
- Reporting into the Engineering & Projects Manager, you'll be responsible for delivering effective and timely engineering service across the site.
- Complete all preventative and predictive maintenance as required within the schedule and departmental work load.
- Train and coach operations staff to operate, problem solve and carry out basic maintenance using standard maintenance procedures.
- Supporting the engineering stores in reordering spares and suppliers, maintaining a tidy store room and replacing equipment back into the correct place.
- Recording all engineering activity on CMMS systems and reporting any issues into the Maintenance Manager.
- Working with fellow Maintenance Engineers looking at continuous improvement procedures.
ONC/HNC/HND Qualified with Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, with at least three years experience working with Food/FMCG manufacturing environment.
Ability to diagnose and repair faults on electrical, mechanical, pneumatic, range of pumps, and hydraulic systems Knowledge of TPM/Lean manufacturing tools and techniques.
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
To apply please forward an up to date copy of your CV to James Randall or call (Apply online only) / 07464481262
If this role is not for you but may suit someone you know, we offer a worthwhile referral incentive (a £300 gift card of your choice or Charitable Donation) as a thank you. Please contact us or visit our website for details.
Equally to see the full and latest spread of roles currently being handled by Consilium Recruit, be it Permanent, Contract or Interim across all sectors, please visit, or even better bookmark our web site for future reference