Working as part of the Water Division and based in North Wales. You will be responsible for planning, executing and documenting of commissioning and handover activities on projects and programme of works in a safe manner, fully in accordance with statutory, industry wide, water processes, systems, procedures and specifications.
• Update the Commissioning Plan execute commissioning in accordance with the plan.
• Prepare and maintain the commissioning programme and execute activities in accordance with the programme
• Ensure application, along with all relevant information for Safe Control of Operations (SCOs) is made with adequate notice.
• Ensure compliance is maintained for all site activities
• Attend Factory Acceptance Tests and ensure all issues identified are adequately closed out
• Perform and document all inspections, testing and commissioning as required
• Ensure the Asset Integration Manual is kept updated at all times
• Provide all necessary information to the Technical Author for the preparation of the O&M Manual
• Collection of asset data
• Deliver training as per BMS processes and procedures
• Manage and supervise subcontractors as required
• Organise and chair commissioning meetings. Prepare and distribute minutes.
• Prepare/review risk assessments and method statements as required
• Communicate any delays or issues to the Commissioning Manager and Construction Manager
• Reviewing, updating and marking up of documentation to as-built/as-commissioned status.
• Keep accurate records of all key commissioning activities
• Maintain the snagging list and progress the completion of all snags assigned
• Perform all operation and maintenance activities until plant takeover
• Attend to plant call outs, including out of office hours and weekends up until plant takeover
• Commission and test telemetry systems
• Will be expected to work on multiple projects simultaneously dependent on the programme delivery requirements
Experience and Qualifications:
You will have relevant and proven experience of the following:
• Successful and safe commissioning of complex process and MEICA water and waste water projects,
• Process control systems and strategies
• Electrical and instrumentation systems
• Working within a certified quality management system
• Able to demonstrate solid Health and Safety credentials and able to operate within a certified SHES system.
• Excellent working knowledge of sewage and water treatment processes systems and M&E Plant and Equipment
• Experience of commissioning in a contracting environment
• Knowledge of contract law including standard forms of contract in water or process related industry.
• Knowledge of related statutory requirements and industry standards
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UK's most exciting construction projects, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With an ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success,
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age