£35,000-£40,000 + Benefits
12 Month Fixed Term Contract (FTC)
Excellent opportunity for an QHSE Manager to join a rapidly growing manufacturing and energy company with a great team atmosphere on a 12M FTC with the potential to go permanent?
In this role you will be responsible for everything relating to QHSE on my client's site. This will include the implementation of relevant policies and objectives, overseeing compliance with HSE regulations, reporting back to the Operations Manager and providing advice and guidance where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have several years' experience working in a similar QHSE position, and experience in power generation/industrial/engineering environments is especially advantageous.
This is a brilliant oppoturnity for a QHSE Manager looking for their next immediately available 12 month fixed term contract for a market leading Energy company that has the potential to go permanent for the right person.
* Reporting on things such as incidents and near misses to the Operations Manager
* Setting and working towards HSE objectives e.g traffic management and noise reduction around site
* Ensuring compliance e.g fire risk assessments and DSEAR risk assessments
* Reviewing current HSE policy
* NEBOSH diploma or similar
* Several years' experience in a QHSE role
* Full UK driving license
Keywords: Health, Safety, QHSE, Wrexham, Contract, FTC, Energy, Manufacturing, Power, HSE, DSEAR, Cheshire, Risk, Mechanical, Technical, H&S, Quality, Environmental, Fixed Term Contract, Manager, Supervisor, Managerial, Management, Stefan Farey - Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd - BBBH(phone number removed)