Huntswood is on the lookout for experienced customer services advisors and administrators, who has experience working within financial services, and offering a long-term contract with an excellent daily rate of £140.
You will be working in a complaints role for a large financial services organisation. The contracts are based across West Yorkshire, mainly in Leeds, Normanton, Bradford and Halifax. All sites can be accessed by public transport. You must be flexible to work any one of the locations.
Please note we are looking for those who are flexible to work a shift between the hours of 6am to 10pm, Monday to Saturday, for the duration of the contract. Shifts will be explained to you if we progress your application.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Financial Services experience, this may be included in any of the following areas:
* General insurance
* Credit Cards/Loans
* Strong telephony experience
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* A positive and flexible attitude
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Interested? Apply now as we have assessments in Leeds soon.
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special
Brewster Pratap is currently working with a charity in Leeds to recruit an interim Financial Controller for at least 3-6 months. This is a pivotal role in the business reporting to the FD and requires the individual in this role to demonstrate they are a self starter with strong systems experience
The main responsibilities of this job are to:
* Review and provide direction for the team
* Lead the finance team on the transition of financial reporting and compliance
* Cash flow monitoring, forecasting and working capital
* Preparation of year-end and final accounts
* Assisting in developing efficient financial systems to ensure monthly reporting is as efficient as possible.
* Treasury management and good technical experience and accounting standards knowledge
* SORPS experience preferable but not essential
You will be a qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIPFA with an ability to prioritise own workload and demonstrate a solid understanding of the principles of financial management and effective forecasting.
Please get in touch ASAP if you are able to start this role in a couple of weeks.
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at (url removed) for more information on Jobs or Recruitment