Are you an experienced Learning and Development Coordinator looking for a role with an immediate start? Perhaps you have found yourself redundant as a result of Covid-19 or are simply between contacts?
I have an exciting opportunity to join a close knit and well established team on a 12 month maternity contract. If working for a manager with 30 years experience within the organisation sounds good to you then read on.
My reputable client is looking for a confident and hands on coordinator with a passion for training and ideally experience with a range of learning management systems. You will be expected to build and create training plans and content to be rolled out throughout the business. Day to day duties will include:
Updating staff evaluations.
Checking the compliance of qualifications in line with regulations.
Book and schedule training facilities.
Contacting training providers, researching and sourcing training.
Being involved in training needs analysis within the business.
Experience within Financial services or a regulated environment is highly desirable.
Exposure to 'Unicorn' learning platform is desirable but not essential. In return our client offers:
A competitive salary of up to 27k
A 35 hour working week over core hours
Bi Annual Bonus
AXA medical insurance
25 days holiday plus 8 days STATS
5% matched Pension Please note due to the current lock down the on boarding of this position will be delivered remotely and the position will be working from home until such a time allows staff to return to central offices in Leeds. Please send your CV to to apply now!
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK
Our client, a medical device company, is looking for a Regulatory Specialist on a contract basis.
The key responsibilities will be:
• Provides independent regulatory guidance to product development teams in strategic planning, pre-marketing, and related submissions to support optimal timelines for new/modified product launches. Inclusive of site transfer activities
• Leads the submission of licenses and authorizations for the maintenance of existing products, international registrations, and dossiers.
• Guides conformance with applicable regulations in product development, support of claims, content labeling, and promotional materials.
• Defines data and information needed for regulatory approvals.
• Develops labeling specifications and approves proposed labeling, packaging, advertising and promotional materials after evaluating conformance to regulations.
• Provide Regulatory Affairs support during internal and external audits.
• Plans schedules for regulatory deliverables on a project and monitors project through completion.
• Assists in the development of best practices for Regulatory Affairs processes.
• Represents Regulatory Affairs on cross-functional project teams.
• Partners with other functions to define and obtain data to assist with regulatory submissions.
The ideal candidate will have worked hold a BSc or equivalent within a related discipline.
You will also have worked within Regulatory Affairs within the Medical Device industry and will have experience in 510K submissions.
Practical experience with the preparation and submissions for Class II and III medical devices (EU and USA) is also essential
One Way require 8 x Cable Installation Engineers for a one day temporary contract on a new build station
Must hold PTS Card & checkable references
10 hours paid and rate negotiable.- must have previous experience
Contact Julie on (phone number removed)