Becoming a Market Entry Administrator with Capita Primary Care Support England (PCSE):
PCSE are looking for experienced administrators to join their established Market Entry team in Leeds. If you are a strong administrator with strong written and literacy skills this role will be perfect for you! Under the direction of the Team Leader you will process applications for Pharmacies to be set up, taken over, or “entering the market”.
What you will do:
* Ensure that all Pharmacy Market Entry applications are compliant with regulations and the Pharmacy Manual.
* Ensure that applications are processed accurately and efficiently within defined timescales and according to policies and procedures
* Maintain high standards of accuracy, timeliness and attention to detail in all processing applications, exceeding customer expectations and service levels
* Positively contribute to the Team’s overall achievement of Service Levels and KPIs through achievement of personal goals and performance targets
* Proactively contribute to improving the Service, actively identifying opportunities for improvement and understanding how your personal contribution impacts on delivery of the Service.
* Perform back office administrative and other tasks as may be necessary to support the effective operation of the Service including some outbound customer service calls to Pharmacy Market Entry Customers.
Your experience will include:
* A great Professional attitude with excellent written and spoken English.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Good time management and the ability to prioritise workloads to meet challenging deadlines.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft business applications
* Positive, proactive and adaptable to change
About Capita PCSE
At Primary Care Support England (PCSE), part of Capita plc, we’re committed to providing services that underpin the NHS in delivering high quality primary care services for patients. Whether it’s managing supplies and market entry applications or moving medical records and processing payments, we deliver key administrative and payment support for GP’s, dentists, pharmacies and opticians. Our vision is to create more modern, efficient, easy to use support services for the future – and we hope that you’ll join us in achieving just that.
Capita Plc are the UK’s leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customer’s needs, we’ve helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What’s in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration – with colleagues, customers and clients – is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts. At our Leeds office, you will also benefit from a free shuttle bus from Leeds city centre, onsite Starbucks and 02 store, and proximity to local amenities.
You’ll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential – whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply – you can email John Byrne on for guidance.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check