Our client, a global medical devices company, are looking for a Project Engineer / Process Engineer to join their team. The person will be an integral part of a project team who will manage New Product Introductions (NPI) projects at the Leeds site. They will work as part of this team in conjunction with the cross functional partners - Engineering, Quality, Operations and the Design teams to develop this NPI’s. They will lead many process development activities and work under the guidance of the senior project team members. They will research, develop and implement technologies to develop a robust supply chain.
The Project Engineer / Process Engineer will be required to:
* Lead multiple projects/activities while ensuring an integrated product and process development cycle.
* Deliver results by preparation and project management of activities
* Support business key metrics with ongoing process improvements and introduction of new technology.
* Competent in validation requirements on new equipment
* Design & develop tools, fixtures, gages and special equipment for manufacturing operations and new product / process introductions in conjunction with Associates/ Technicians and Manufacturing Engineers.
* Support ongoing Safety Incident corrective actions and ERGO team initiatives/actions
This position is initially a 12-month contract with the strong possibility of being extended and will be based in Leeds. A competitive hourly rate is on offer.
* Bachelor’s degree in Project Management/Mechanical/ Biomedical Engineering or a related discipline with 5 years’ experience
* Project Engineer or Process Engineer experience
* Minimum of 2 years of experience in a medical device or equivalent regulated environment
* Proven track record of successfully delivering projects
* Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
* Self-motivated, with focus on Quality, Delivery and Cost.
* Proven Root Cause analysis and problem-solving techniques
* Excellent Planning & Organisational Skills
* Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing processes
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Each company within the Planet Equity Group is a “data controller”. This means that we are responsible for deciding how we hold and use personal information about you in line with GDPR guidelines. Full details regarding how we hold your data is available within our Privacy Notice accessible at the Planet Forward website
Scheme Project Manager - Rail
6 Month Contract
£370 per day
Leeds, York or Doncaster
ATA currently have an excellent opportunity for a Scheme Project Manager to work for a leading international infrastructure company. They currently have multiple minor signalling upgrade projects across the East Midlands and Yorkshire.
As Scheme Project Manager you will be responsible for ensuring Health, Safety, Environmental and Quality matters on all project sites.
You will lead project delivery teams to achieve group targets and operational objectives by preparing and adhering to a programme of works.
Support and monitor site managerial teams.
Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
Liaise with project stakeholders.
Assist the Site Managers in providing site progress reports.
Candidates must have a strong background in the planning and delivering of signalling projects, a PTS and you will ideally have a degree or equivalent in Civil Engineering or Construction.
My client is looking to interview immediately so if you are interested in applying for this role and you are available to start on a week’s notice please send your CV to or call the rail team on (phone number removed).
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis – for more opportunities like this one, visit our website.
By applying you accept the terms of our Privacy Notice which can be found on our website.
ATA Recruitment specialises in Manufacturing, Infrastructure, Civil, Transportation and general Engineering recruitment on both a permanent and contract basis - for more opportunities like this one, visit our website
Search require a Gateman/Banksman to start ASAP in York. Can we work till November for the right candidate. Please contact James for more details (phone number removed).
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age