PHP & Drupal Developer
50K base Salary + Benefits
Opportunity to work in a dynamic tee7am to maintain and add features to an existing Drupal based website for the UK transport industry. You will be working alongside a small dev and UX team in a long-established, non-corporate, and friendly agency outside of IR35 with a flat organizational structure.
- London, Bristol or Cornwall.
- Full option of working from remote.
- Serious experience with PHP 7 and Drupal 7 & 8
- Experience of building front-end web experiences with HTML/CSS/Less/Sass/JS frameworks
- Experience of MySQL and NoSQL (Mongo, Dynamo)
- UK based during the working week
- Fluent in English
- Experience of working in a mixed team of developers
Desirable/Nice to have
- Experience with SOAP API services
- Knowledge of MySQL
- Experience of GIT and continuous deployment
- Used to Agile working methodologies
- Linux experience